How do I know my photo is good?
Better photo = better socks! Here are some tips :)
- Get the entire face of the pet/person (including the ears!) in the picture
- Good consistent lighting on the face (outside shots with natural light are ideal, especially for darker pets!)
- Nothing obstructing the view of the face (ex: pillow, tree branch, grass, etc)
- Good resolution (standard digital camera/smartphone – doesn’t have to be taken by a professional photographer)
- Try to avoid using a photo that has an intense yellow/orange tint shining on the face from lamps/bulbs
- Straight on shots of the person/pet tend to look best on the socks
- Avoid taking a photo of a physical photo
How does shipping work?
- All USA orders are charged a flat $3 shipping fee
- USPS is used for all shipping options
- Your order will ship within 10 days from the date ordered. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.
- Shipping takes about 3-4 business days for USA orders
Yes, we offer international shipping! Select your country at check out for a calculated shipping price (Prices are listed in USD). International packages can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to arrive after it is shipped.
Please note that some countries, such as the UK and Canada, charge a customs fee that varies on the total value of the products ordered. This amount is not calculated at checkout and we recommend reaching out to your local mail service to get an estimate :)
What is your return policy?
Hopefully you immediately fall in love with your socks, but if for some reason there is an issue or concern, we accept all returns/exchanges. Ultimately, we want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase and we’re happy to help any way we can!
What is your donation process?
Our custom donation socks are distributed monthly to homeless shelters across the US; the map on the Localized Giving page can show you exactly what and where we give. We do our best to make sure everyone has at least one pair of clean socks, but please reach out if you have any ideas about how to spread the love!
What are your sock properties?
After many months of research, we have created a premium sock made from 96% polyester, 2% nylon, and 2% spandex. Each sock has an elastic arch, a no-show heel, and a hand-sewn toe seam for comfort.
Can I see a preview/proof of my design before production?
To ensure the quickest production and delivery time, we are not able to send a preview before production.
We completely stand by the quality of the product and design, so if for some reason you don’t absolutely love your socks please let us know! We are always happy to make it perfect for you :)
If your pet is wearing an accessory or outfit, please let our design team know if you would like it included (or excluded) in the order notes at checkout. We read every customer note and will be sure to accommodate the request!
Can I upload more than one picture/pet for my socks?
Yes! We allow up to 3 pictures on a single pair of socks for a fee of $6 per pic/pet/face :) You can add them using the upload tool on the product pages here: www.divvyupsocks.com/dogsocks
If your photo has more than one pet/person in it and you only want specific subjects on the socks, please leave a note at checkout in the “order notes” and let our design team know which person/animal(s) you would like.
Can I upload different animals or a person on the socks?
Absolutely! Upload whatever you’d like, and we’ll automatically add the image to the appropriate design (for people faces, we will leave the background blank). Cats, lizards, snakes, people you name it!
Do I have to crop my own image?
Nope! Just upload a picture with good consistent lighting, and our designers will handle the rest!
If your pet is wearing an accessory or outfit, please let our design team know if you would like it included (or excluded) in the order notes at checkout.
Can I get custom socks made for my organization/team/company/event?
Yes you can! Head over to our Custom Sock page to fill out a request and we’ll get back to you shortly.
I need help, how do I get in contact?
We are always happy to help! Shoot us a message using the contact form on this page or an email at [email protected]