How do I know my photo is good?
Better photo = better socks! Here are some tips :)
- Get the entire face of the pet/person (including the ears!) in the picture
- Good consistent lighting on the face (outside shots with natural light are ideal, especially for darker pets!)
- Nothing obstructing the view of the face (ex: pillow, tree branch, grass, etc)
- Good resolution (standard digital camera/smartphone – doesn’t have to be taken by a professional photographer)
- Try to avoid using a photo that has an intense yellow/orange tint shining on the face from lamps/bulbs
- Straight on shots of the person/pet tend to look best on the socks
- Avoid taking a photo of a physical photo
Will my order arrive in time for Christmas?
Due to limited capacity and high demand, all custom sock orders placed after 11/26/2017 11:59pm EST are not guaranteed to arrive in time for Christmas.
Normally we would love to accommodate special dates/requests coming up soon, but due to the holiday rush, we are unable to offer additional expedited/rush delivery options. The lead time for all orders placed after 11/26 11:59pm EST is 4 weeks to ship from the date ordered.
How does shipping work?
- All USA orders are charged a flat $3 shipping fee
- USPS is used for all shipping options
- Orders placed by 11/26 11:59pm EST are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. If placed after this date/time, the lead time is 4 weeks to ship from the date ordered.
- Shipping takes about 3-4 days
Yes, we offer international shipping! Select your country at check out for a calculated shipping price (Prices are listed in USD).
Please note that some countries, such as the UK and Canada, charge a customs fee that varies on the total value of the products ordered. This amount is not calculated at checkout and we recommend reaching out to your local mail service to get an estimate :)
Can I get custom socks made for my organization/team/company/event?
Yes you can! Head over to our Custom Sock page to fill out a request and we’ll get back to you shortly.
What is your return policy?
Hopefully you immediately fall in love with your socks, but if for some reason there is an issue or concern, we accept all returns/exchanges. Ultimately, we want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase and we’re happy to help any way we can!
What is your donation process?
Our custom donation socks are distributed monthly to homeless shelters across the US; the map on the Localized Giving page can show you exactly what and where we give. We do our best to make sure everyone has at least one pair of clean socks, but please reach out if you have any ideas about how to spread the love!
What are your sock properties?
After many months of research, we have created a premium sock made from 96% polyester, 2% nylon, and 2% spandex. Each sock has an elastic arch, a no-show heel, and a hand-sewn toe seam for comfort.
Can I wholesale DivvyUp socks?
You sure can! Head over to our Wholesale Sock page to fill out a wholesale request and we’ll get back to you soon.
Can I upload more than one picture/pet for my socks?
Currently we only allow one animal/human face on a pair of socks. If your photo has more than one animal/person in it, please specify in the customer notes at checkout which animal or face you would like on the socks :)
Please note we previously allowed additional photos to be emailed in. We will honor any orders placed before 12/05 11:45am EST to have extra pets/faces on the socks (this will add extra processing time to your order). Due to limited capacity and high demand, there is no timeline on when the ability to add extra photos/faces will be brought back.
Can I upload different animals or a person on the socks?
Absolutely! Upload whatever you’d like, and we’ll automatically add the image to the appropriate design (for people faces, we will leave the background blank). Cats, lizards, snakes, people you name it!
Do I have to crop my own image?
Nope! Just upload a picture with good lighting, and our designers will handle the rest!